Monday, June 2, 2008

Old Oakland/LAKE MERRIT


When I went to old Oakland It was nice because you would see a lot of people just selling all kinds of things.It was a farmers market. I didnt really know that was old Oakland that it was one of the first places be to in oakland i did like it because it seemed clean and not so dangerous because there is a lot of people looking at things. I think that for me this was one of the hardest places to interview people, not because people were mean or anything it was mostly because people were busy. I think that people there were really friendly. We also had alot of fun in Lake merrit we went to the lake and we used some paddle boats it was really fun it was 3 of us me, Henry, and brian that was really fun but when you paddle for a long time and really fast it would get you really tired.

No comments: