Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Lake Shore


Lake shore is a nice place where there is a lot of diversity. people like it there because of diversity. All the people who we asked if they liked it to b like that they said they did. I think that lake shore is a nice place of oakland to visit. There is a lot of things to see if you want to find diversity that is a very good place I think there's plenty there in everything from people to restaurants. The other nice place we visited was the Rose Garden in Oakland i didn't know oakland had a rose garden I had never been there. It was a nice place i think that Oakland has more places to visit then most people think. Some people see Oakland as just a bad place to go. They don't see the good parts of Oakland I think that people who see the nice parts will change there mind about the negative things.

2 comments:

Ralo said...

this is a koo reflection

Alex Ak said...

I had never been to one either it was koo