Friday, May 30, 2008

Rockridge


On my way to Rockridge I had an idea of where I was going but once I interviewed people it was diffrent I tought it would be like Walnut Creek and it is, but there is a lot of diffrences there. I think that people there are less rude. The people there are easier to get interviwed they mostly said yes, or if they would say no they would say sorry because they are doing something. In Walnut Creek a lot of people say No straight up. I think that Rockridge is a Nice part of Oakland where its clean and nice and safe. One of the negative things they said about Rockridge was that they break in to the stores a lot. But they said that other then that they think its safe. I think that poeple there also seem to care about their comunity and where they live thats why its clean. When I went into the shops and ansked people if we could interview them they mostly said yeah or they were busy but still said it in a nice way. Also when we walked down the streets people said excuse me if they wanted to pass us or something like that they were really respectful and didnt look at us weird like in Walnut Creek.

No comments: