Thursday, June 5, 2008

WHy's up

I think that i did do some of the things I was suppose to but I Didnt do some things also. One of the things that I know i did Pretty well was going up to people to interiew them. In a lot of my groups I was the one going up to people and telling them that we were from a High school in Oakland and we were going around cities to compare diffrent cities in many things. I think that what i didnt do was tring new foods I dont really like to try new foods because i'm picky and if I dont like it i'll just throw it away and that will be a waist of money.I think going up to people and ask them for a interview would be something I wouldn't normally do, or something I wouldn't like to do. I still dont agree with it because it's not right to ask people questions like that I still do it. The good thing is that i'm positive about it and dont give my group a hard time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA I ALSO WENT UP TO PEOPLE AND ASKING THEM IF WE COULD INTERVIEW THEM..BUT NOT ALL THE TIME

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

yea i also saw you talking to a lot of people in San Francisco ...you did a good job. hahahhahahaahah

Brian said...

why dont you like to try new food its good sometimes even though it looks nasty